The Global Pain Management Devices Market will benefit from increasing regulatory approvals for neuromodulation devices in recent years. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Pain Management Devices: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 3,922.9 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights states that the market will reach US$ 8,046.3 Mn by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.4%.
Recent technological advancements have opened up a huge market growth potential. The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the global pain management devices market. Besides this, the report includes a few of the factors that have acted as a barrier to market growth and signifies the market strategies adopted by leading companies, specifically aimed at overcoming these barriers.
Get Sample PDF Brochure of Pain Management Devices Market: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/pain-management-devices-market-101069
Some of the Main Key Players Covered in the Report:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- DJO Global LLC
- SPR Therapeutics
- Nevro Corp
35% Rise in Regulatory Approvals for Pain Management Device Indicates a Huge Potential for Growth in the Foreseeable Future
As the benefits of pain management devices have been unfolded in recent years, there has been an increase in adoption for these devices across the world. Resulting from the increasing demand for pain management devices, there has been a gradual increase in clinical approvals for these devices in recent years.
According to the International Neuromodulation Society, the total number of approvals for neuromodulation devices from the Food and Drug Administration increased by approximately 35% in the past decade. Fortune Business Insights states that the growing usage approvals will favour the growth of the global pain management devices market in the forthcoming years.
Browse Summary for this report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/pain-management-devices-market-101069
Fortune Business Insights profiles a few of the companies that have generated substantial pain management market revenue in recent years. Some of the leading companies that are currently operating in the global pain management market are Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, LivaNova, Abbott, DJO Global LLC, SPR Therapeutics, and Nevro Corp.
By Product Type
- Electrical Stimulation Devices
- RF Ablation Devices
- Neuromodulation Devices
- Infusion Pumps
By End User
- Physiotherapy Centers
- Hospitals and Clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Secondary data sources that we refer to:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations (Food and Agriculture Organization; United States Environmental Protection Agency ; etc.), government sources (World Bank; IMF, Agrochemicals Registration and Regulatory Bodies; Agriculture Equipment Manufacturers Associations, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, etc.), and articles published by Agrochemicals and Agriculture Magazines, ResearchGate, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of product manufacturers & suppliers – Agrochemicals manufacturers and suppliers, regulatory bodies, etc.
- Industry journals and paid databases.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
What Factors Are Estimated to Drive the Radiation Therapy Market Growth?
Telemedicine Market to Hit US$ 185,669.6 Mn by 2026 | What are the Growth Factors, Current & Upcoming Trends, Leading Players in the Market?
Antipsychotic Drugs Market Share 2026 | Global Market Size, Growth, Analysis, Insights and Forecast